Friday, August 03, 2007

Nursery Day

Continuing the Penni and Stewart Brown and family theme...
...we attended a nursery fundraising open-day with them in Ratho. I had to put this on the blog mostly for the comedy value of Alistairs spider-man face painting. My sister and brother were running the face-painting stall, and did a great job. Penni bought lots of professional paints (at great expense Stewart says!), and below is the result.

I think that Alistair reminds me somewhat of a maniacal Darth Mol from the star wars films!

There was a magic show in the afternoon, and all the children received baloon animals or a sword. As you can see there was a bit of a glut on sword sales around the time of my extended family getting their baloons! Oh how to nurture that pacifist streak?


Posted by Picasa

No comments: