Friday, August 03, 2007

Emma and Summer's visit



Unfortunately this is a bit out of sinc chronologically once again! These pictures are actually of before we went to the UK. A good friend of ours called Emma visited from The UK. (seen here in green) She is a paediatric surgery registrar, and used to attend our Church in Glasgow.

In yellow is another friend who has almost finished nursing training, and who came to work at Lok Hospital for 2 months this summer.


These photos were taken when they accompanied me to Dolkan villiage. I do general practice there sometimes, and am planning to go there once a month now that I am back in India.

It was great for Jo to have some other young trendy chicks around, and they really enjoyed hitting the shops together! - especially Emma I might say- I'm pretty sure all the bags you can see are hers!!- sorry Emma!

No comments: