Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Motorbike madness



Hello all, I currently drive a 16 year old scooter here in India. It was donated to our office by someone who had bought a new bike, and I have basically spent a lot more that it was ever worth getting almost every part of it replaced. However I think it was worth it, as we now have a fairly reliable vehicle.

However, we have a new member of staff who has joinet our team recently, and he hasn't got transport. Therefore I have decided that as I can afford to get a new bike, and he can't, I will buy a new bike soon. Then he will be able to use the scooter.

This photo is of a Bajaj CT 100 Winner of best bike in it's class last year (bottom of the range!). I found out about a garage that houses lots of bikes that have been reclaimed by the banks, and so yesterday I placed a closed bid on a bike there. I will find out in 2-3 days if I have been successful! But anyway, I should have a new bike soon.

No comments: