Thursday, November 30, 2006

Youth Against Aids

Howdy Partners!

This thread is to give you a bit of information about the fact that we are running a day conference for the youth of Mumbai on the 2nd of December.

There will be 2 bands playing, seminars, a time for testimonies from people living with HIV/AIDS. To finish there will be a time of candle lighting, and the opportunity for the delegates to make a pledge.

JSK, the HIV/AIDS project that I work for, are running the whole thing, and yours truly will be doing one of the seminars on the basics of the illness.

This is the biggest and most exciting project that I've been involved in since I arrived here in India. If it prevents even one person getting HIV then it will be worthwhile.

I'll take my camera, and hopefully update the sight with a few photos as well later.

Chow for now

No comments: