Monday, April 23, 2007

Catherine's visit

I know that the chronological order of my blog has been all shot to pieces recently, but hey!

Catherine was here with us over easter. It was great having her here.

I thought I'd be really clever, and put postings about Jo's sister Catherine's visit on in reverse order (from below to above- fellow bloggers will understand what I'm talking about!) Basically when you make a posting it stacks itself on top of the others in reverse chronological order as you read it. Therefore, if you are reading someones blog, you must scroll down to where you want to start reading, and then work upwards. I thought it would be really clever to start posting at the end of Catherne's visit, and work backwards, so that you could all read the postings from top to bottom instead. (we did a similar thing for our Kerala holiday). I unfortunately got distracted, and so now my blog is more unperfect than before!! I realise this is far too complicated.

Basically...

...Read on, and see how you go!

No comments: