Saturday, May 05, 2007

Daddy is gettin' older!


I was 33 yesterday! Oh my word! Not only that, but one of my staff asked me how old I was, and when I told her she remarked "Oh wow, are you really that young?"! Obviously the years must have taken their toll!


Jo surprised me by coming in to work in the afternoon with a cake! Another member of staff, Daniel, also has his birthday tomorrow, so the rest of the team at JSK had also bought each of us a cake. We therefore had a lot of cake to eat (yum). Alistair was very excited, exclaiming later "I ate some of aaall the cakes"!



Alistair, who has just turned 3, decorated my cake with smarties and "writing" himself. I am very proud!



Jo took this photo. It is of all the team at JSK on my birthday.



My birthday was on a Friday, and we normally have a staff meeting. Therefore we had an early meeting this week, and I took all of the staff bowling. None of them had ever been before, and I was a little worried that they might be a little shy, but they all had a fantastic time, and did very well. I played very badly, and many of the "lads" beat me, which was nice.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Guacamole Girl said...

Happy Birthday Adam. Your cake looks lovely - well done Alastair!
Vicki (from QP)

Calum said...

The cake picture is making me hungry.

Cheryl said...

Hi Adam, Jo, Ali & Freya,
I finally signed up with Blogger .... so, I can now leave comments!!!
Can't wait to see you guys.
Have a safe trip.

Adam Black said...

Cool, the first time i've had three unrelated comments on my blog! I'm feeling like I've made it in the world! thanks guys.