Monday, August 13, 2007

Mussoorie

Hey there, continuing some information from my jaunt up north...I took a taxi to a hill-station in the foothills of the himalayas called Mussoorie from Dehra-Dun on Sunday. The roads here are amazing! I had a similar experience visiting another hill-station on a train in 2002 when I went to Shimla. that was fun.


Mussoorie is a beautiful place, but is fairly well shrouded in cloud at the moment. The reason for coming here is to study Hindi for a week. Hopefully my grammer will improve!

this is a photo of the language school itself. A lot of the buildings in mussoorie were built by the British during their occupation, and are very pretty.

I am here all by myself, as I expect you already realise. I miss Jo and the kids a lot, but it is a good opportunity to really study hard.

No comments: