Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Horse drawn carriage

Here's a fairly disappointingly poor quality photo taken with the camera on my mobile phone. I took Alistair with me to buy some train tickets for some friends who are coming to do a bit of travelling in India. It took a while to finalise all the tickets, and Alistair was really very patient. We were standing on the route of these horse trips, and every time a carriage went past Alistair would shout at me (or hit me in the face- I'm a bit worried about that tendency) to get my attention, and say "I want to go on a horse one day"! I think what he actually meant was "I want to ride in a horse drawn carriage today"

I was really very dissapointed in his grammar, and told him as much (only joking).
It cost 50p for the ride Posted by Picasa

No comments: